August 14, 2005
Heritage SG paid a visit to the "Love Me Love Me Not" exhibition held at the Singapore History Musuem and gives us a walkthrough of the various themes in the exhibition.
The exhibition proper is made up of five main themes which showcases the kitschy side of Singaporean culture we've all come to know and love.
- Love Me Love My Stuff: Singaporeans who take collecting as a serious hobby.
- Love Me Build Me: Singapore's Iconic buildings.
- Love Me Obey Me: Singapore's National Campaigns.
- Love Me Make Me Rich: Singaporeans' Lucky Charms.
- Love Me Visit Me: Singapore's Places of Interest.
Trackbacks (0) : http://tomorrow.sg/trackback/2008