March 01, 2006
Yesterday.sg is an aggregator initiated by the Museum Roundtable and supported by the National Heritage Board.
Did you know that the John Lennon actually stayed at the Raffles Hotel in the 70s?
Join us as we unearth a treasure trove of stories and memories in this blog about heritage and museums in Singapore.
Perhaps you've visited a museum recently and fell in love with a piece of art?
Or passed by a heritage site and took photos?
Or maybe you came across old photos while springcleaning... and took a walk down memory lane.
Tell us your stories. We're a bunch heritage enthusiasts who'd really love to hear from you.
August 14, 2005
The exhibition proper is made up of five main themes which showcases the kitschy side of Singaporean culture we've all come to know and love.
- Love Me Love My Stuff: Singaporeans who take collecting as a serious hobby.
- Love Me Build Me: Singapore's Iconic buildings.
- Love Me Obey Me: Singapore's National Campaigns.
- Love Me Make Me Rich: Singaporeans' Lucky Charms.
- Love Me Visit Me: Singapore's Places of Interest.