In using Tomorrow.sg, you recognise that Tomorrow.sg is primarily a guide to content on the Web, that all content is provided on an as-is basis, and that no factual statement on this site should be relied upon without further investigation on your part sufficient to satisfy you in your independent judgment that it is true.
This web site incorporates links to the web sites of other people, organisations and/or businesses. The links we have incorporated do not and should not be taken as implying an endorsement or approval of any kind, of the content or reliability of those web sites or the activities of the people, organisations and/or businesses responsible for those web sites.
This site is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Other Intellectual Property
Tomorrow.sg strives to protect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Tomorrow.sg or by a third party who has included material on our sites, please provide the following information to email@example.com:
1. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
3. Your address, telephone number and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not us, can contact you;
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorised by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, its agent or by law;
5. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorised to act on behalf the owner's behalf;
6. Your electronic or physical signature. It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated. We may request additional information before we remove any infringing material. We may provide the alleged infringing party with your email address so that that person can respond to your allegations. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your content along with that of the alleged infringer pending resolution of the matter.
If your materials have been removed based on the complaints of another party Tomorrow.sg will provide you with notice if your materials are removed due to alleged infringement of a third party's intellectual property rights. We will also provide you with the email address of the complaining party so that you may attempt to resolve the issue. We will restore your materials upon notification from the complaining party that the dispute has been resolved.